We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the South Carolina Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as South Carolina departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable South Carolina and Charleston
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
Wildlife critters tend get lost while roaming in search for food and end up in places like our
sheds and our houses. The trouble they get themselves into doesn't even begin to compare to the
damage that the wildlife here in Charleston, South Carolina, can leave behind. Sometimes, the damage can
as simple as a few minor repairs to keep rodents and birds out. How ever, other times we are not as lucky
and we have to deal with damages such as wildlife droppings, which contains serious amounts of bacteria that
can cause humans to become ill. Fear not! We specialize in trapping and removing wildlife and we also take care
of the damages and repairs that need to be done to your property to keep your family and pets safe, as well as
keep these wildlife critters out for good. You can call us 24/7 with your wildlife needs. We service Charleston,
South Carolina, as well as the following cities: Cross, Gumville, Huger, Pineville, Wadmalaw Island,
Bonneau, Harleyville, Jamestown, Lincolnville, McClellanville, Reevesville, Rockville, Awendaw,
Folly Beach, Hollywood, Isle of Palms, James Island, Kiawah Island, Meggett, Ravenel,
Ridgeville, Seabrook Island, St. George, St. Stephen, Sullivan's Island, Hanahan, Ladson,
Moncks Corner, Goose Creek
, Mount Pleasant
, and North Charleston
. We also service the following
counties: Berkeley, Dorchester, Abbeville, Aiken, Allendale, Anderson, Bamberg, Beaufort, Florence,
Marlboro, Williamsburg, Jasper, and more!
To learn more about our services, visit the Charleston wildlife removal